Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Update From HappyLand

Hello all. I am updating because I promised someone I would do it more often. Sadly enough for the weight portion of my process I am at Starbucks. I love my hot chocolate and my rice crispy squares. Oh well. So I'm trying to be a bit more positive attitude wise. This has served me well in the relationship department and resulted in more snuggliness from my girlfriend. We've gotten along well of late and I am glad for that. I am trying to stay positive at work which proves difficult with the frequent secret squirrel type behavior of nearly everyone around me. I am not happy there but I'm happy to do the work that I do. I definitely enjoy it so that is a plus. I've been so busy lately that my brain is fried, but I'm sure that something will change soon enough to relieve me of that stress. Anyway have a great day world!!

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home