Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The Weight Loss Continues

Ok - so the fast only lasted 4 days for me. I lost 12lbs and could easily have kept going accept for the fact that I had an allergic reaction to Senna which was in the herbal tea that I was drinking during the Master Cleanse fast that I was doing. The fast was very difficult but definitely worth it if you can keep from being allergic to the one thing you get to have while fasting. So now I am 15lbs lighter and I am as itchy as hell. I hate this feeling. I would rather be fat as hell than itchy as hell. It is supposedly going away little by little but I am not feeling any better really. Wish me luck!! I am excited about having lost 15lbs so far. I have been going to the gym on a daily basis doing 30 minutes on the bike. In the beginning or middle of February I plan to start lifting weights as well which I expect will increase the fat loss that I have happening. I am looking forward to that. I plan to win the contest at my work and use the money to take a trip at the end of April.

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home