Sunday, April 29, 2007

Achieving My Goals Part 2

Ok. So achieving a better immune system is figured out and as soon as I unpack whichever box it is that has my plan all written out I will get right on that part beyond whatever I'm already doing on May 1st.
As far as the weight loss part is concerned I think I'm on track with that as well right now. I'm gonna start walking daily like I said and in addition I will be eating at home more often.
Now that I've got it all figured out it's just a matter of actually following through on it. Wish me luck! I'm gonna journal about the whole thing the whole way through. We'll see how that turns out. I hope I'm not too revealing. I don't want to get banned from the web. Ha Ha. I guess I don't have to worry too much about it as long as I see that Rosie O'Donnell is on her blog still I guess I'll be able to keep up my blogging as well.
I am thinking about adding pictures to my journal entries. We'll see how that turns out. My idea is to take pictures of parts and all of me and then label it day 1, day 2 etc. in order to track my progress. Of course, I would not be taking daily pictures of myself but I will still be taking pictures none the less. It will be interesting to track the progress and I hope to see a difference in my day 1 vs. day 100 photos. If I don't then my next goal may be to work more hours so I can afford a trainer. My best friend is a trainer but I pissed her off by being a slack ass and eating crap I wasn't supposed to eat when she was helping me so I likely won't get too much help from her until I've proven myself to give a shit enough to do it on my own. That's no problem of course because I have other friends who've done the same thing to me. Somehow they think it's my job to help them or even worse take care of them even though they don't do shit for themselves. Enough of that vent though. This is about my slack ass not my friends.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home