Sunday, April 29, 2007

Achieving My Goals

Ok. How am I going to achieve my short term goals? I think that I will have to break it down into little parts. Regarding my immune system I already have a plan. I have it all written out somewhere in my crap that is packed up since my move to a new apartment. That is easy to figure out. Step one: unpack. Step two: follow the plan. The plan includes a whole bunch of different stuff. Basically, I will be taking particular supplements, exercising, sleeping etc. on a regimen which will serve to improve my immune system. I suspect that the immune system plan on its own will likely improve my weight and etc. However that doesn't mean that I don't need to focus on weight loss specifically. I will focus on that as well. As soon as I dig out my immune system plan I'll update you on what I'm doing first and how it affects me. In the mean time I have made a rule for myself that on May 1st I will start walking daily for at least 30 minutes in one session. I have also made a rule that on May 8th I will start eating food that is made at home and only eat out on the weekends. We'll see how that goes. I suspect that the walking won't be so tough but I think the food part will be. I'm addicted to eating out for some reason. I need to figure that out. Even if all that there was in the world was tofu and sprouts I'd still rather eat out than make a sandwich or some soup at home. I wonder what that's about?


Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home