Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Makings of a Fat Ass Part 4

Ok. Now that we're out of the military what happens? Not a damn thing. We just eat and eat and eat. The drinking and the parties and fun continue on and on forever. Ahh this is the life. Let's see I went into the military 125lbs(1995), got out of boot camp 135lbs(2 months later), got out of the military 140lbs(1999), job after job after job after job to now we are at 228lbs(2007). I say we because I am now the size of two of my Sophomore in high school selves. So what the hell happened? That's what I wanna know. What happened to the wonder years and the wonder weight? I think it was Mcdonald's. That's who I'll blame. Not the fact that I drove myself there every day. I got out of the military and went to work for an avionics company. Me and all my work buddies went to the Chic-fil-A every day. My girlfriend and I at that time were going out to eat all the time. When we ate at home (rarely) it was turkey burgers and corn. After that girlfriend and I broke up (5 years later) I began going out and rebelling against the break-up and all women in general. This meant making bunches of new friends and going out to eat more and more. After that going to the club more and more. Sitting in a chair at the strip club watching someone else getting their cardio in while they straddled me naked. Ahh the life of denial and depression. Fun like manic but depressing when it's over. Any way my health after that was a down hill slide with an average of 12lbs per year. That is a pound per month. If I keep that up I will be 670lbs by the time I am 72 years old. That is one fat old lady.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home