Thursday, April 5, 2007

In The Beginning

Ok. I have heard that the first step to fixing your problems is to admit that they exist. So here goes. I am a fat person. It is true. I suppose later I will explore how I ended up this way but for now I'll just say it. I'm fat. I am 32 years old. I currently weigh about 227 or 228lbs. I have been told by lots of people that I don't look like I weigh that much, but that doesn't mean that I don't look overweight, and it doesn't mean I'm not overweight either. I have to be honest with myself here. Just because God has blessed me with good proportions doesn't mean I'm not overweight. I am thankful though that I am not one of those people that looks like a tic after it has feasted on a dog for a good week, but while I'm comparing myself to bugs I have to admit I look a bit like a bee with a big ole butt and some curves. Fat is however not my only issue. I am in general bad health. My hair is more dry than it has ever been before the last 3 or 4 years, My skin is broken out, My breath is funky, My energy level is nearly non-existent, My wardrobe is suffering (I feel like "The Incredible Hulk" busting out of my clothes), Sex life I won't even go into, My feet smell like a feed lot where cattle are housed, My elbows feel like an alligator's back, I've been getting sick more often than ever in the last five or six years. The list goes on and on. That doesn't even include the other stuff. All the emotional crap and anger issues and waaa waaaa waaa. So here begins my journey to better myself. I want to be at whatever my best is within the next two years as far as my health is concerned. Wish me luck.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home