Sunday, June 3, 2007

Just checking in

Hello little world. I am back again just to say that I'm still here. I am still fat and I am still angry. I have been working a little better at the whole getting healthier thing, but it's harder to have the will power than I thought it would be. I've changed from having a Mocha at the coffee shop to having a regular coffee with just a tad bit of half and half. If I feel like I need something sweet while I'm having my coffe then later I will get a green drink from Odwalla. Healthy compared to the cookies etc. that I could be snarfing on. I'm still walking but still not every day like I should. I have had a hard time with my budget lately so the food has been good since I'm being forced to eat at home. I'm looking forward to the day that my budget gets more squared away and I can just eat what I want to buy at the grocery store instead of what ever is in the house. I haven't felt at home in my own home much lately cause all my stuff isn't in the house yet. My girlfriend has all her stuff in the house but I we ran out of money to pay the movers to move stuff out of my storage then it started raining when we were moving into our place. I think once I feel at home in my own home then the angry side of my fat ass won't be as much of an issue just simply because of less stress.


Technorati tags:
, , , , , , ,

Labels: , , , , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

June 3, 2007 at 1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home